Chikmagalur Backpacking Tour
- 2 Days 2 Nights
- 20 Slots
- For 10+ years
Chikmagalur is a picturesque hill station located in the southern state of Karnataka, India.
The town is known for its coffee plantations, beautiful waterfalls, and lush greenery. visit Siri cafe, Jhari Falls, honnammanahalla falls, and the Mullayanagiri Peak.
One of the must-visit attractions in Chikmagalur is the Baba Budangiri, which is a range of
hills named after the Muslim saint Baba Budan. The hills are known for their beautiful
landscape and are a popular spot for trekking and camping.
The Chennakesava temple of Belur is one of the best preserved temples of the Hoysala dynasty of Karnataka. The Hoysalas were famed for the creation of intricately carved temples during their reign and the Chennakesava temple along with the Hoysaleshwara temple of Halebeedu mark the epitomy of their skills in this area.
AC Transfers In Traveller
Stay Not Applicable
Meals Not Applicable
- Your Chikmagalur tour package starts from Bangalore, our representative will pick you up in the late evening from Indira Nagar: 10:30 PM/ Domlur: 10:45 PM/ Yeshwantpur: 11:30 PM/ Goraguntepalya: 11:45 PM.
- Overnight Journey through AC Sedan/SUV/Tempo Traveller (according to the group size)
- Note: For Private Tour, Pickup will be available at your desired location.
(Breakfast and Dinner in Hotel)
- Reach Chikmagalur in the morning and take a breath of fresh air amidst views of picturesque valleys.
- Head towards your hotel and proceed with the check-in formalities.
- Have a delicious breakfast early in the morning .
- Depart to witness the magnificent beauty of the Chikmagalur.
- Visit siri cafe The big sculpture of a beautiful lady inside the property has become very attractive among the tourists to take some pictures.
- Head towards Baba Budangiri peak in the morning, a place known to be a sacred pilgrimage spot. It is famous for its shrine of Hazrat Dada Hayath Mir Khalander who was a 17th-century Sufi saint.
- Next, witness the white water cascading down over the boulders at Jhari Waterfall surrounded by dense forest and coffee plantations.(Jeep ride self sponcered).
- After the refreshment, head out to witness the highest peak in Karnataka, the Mullayanagiri peak. The 360 degrees panoramic view of the surroundings will fascinate you.
- After the sightseeing tour head back to the hotel and enjoy your delicious dinner.
- Overnight stay in Chikmagalur.
Stay Not Applicable
- Wake up in the morning and enjoy your scrumptious breakfast.
- Check out from the hotel and depart for Bangalore.
- On your way to Bangalore, head towards Yagachi water sports, a very famous spot set up in the backwaters of this dam that offers various activities like jet ski, speed boat, banana boat, bumper ride, kayaking, and cruise boat.(At additional cost)
- Witness Belur Chennakesava Temple one of the grandest examples of Hoysala architecture that took 103 years to build.
- Later head towards Hoysaleswara temple, also referred to as the Halebidu temple, is a 12th-century Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shiva.
- Take a bag full of memories to cherish for eternity.
- Depart for Bangalore Between 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM with a bag full of memories.
Note:- You'll be reaching back to Bangalore Between 11:00 PM to 12:00 AM
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Tempo Traveler for Group Departures) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Buffet Breakfast from Day 2 & Day 3
- Buffet Dinner on Day 2
- Lunch (At an additional cost)
- Experienced Driver / Certified Guide
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Accommodation in 3-star Hotel on double occupancy
- Sightseeing Entry Charges
- Additional Adventure / Water Activities
- Lunch on all Days
- Dinner on Day 3
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions
Things to Carry
Things to carry are as follows
- ID proof (Adhar or any other Gov. ID)
- Reusable water bottles at least 2 liters
- Cloths for two days and an extra set of clothes.
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Toiletries: – Shampoo, towel, toothpaste, soap, sanitizer, (Note: tissue paper is not allowed to carry for the trek), etc.
- Juice packs, Glucon-D, and Energy bars, etc.
- A Polybag to carry your wet clothes and shoes back to Bangalore.
- Personal medication if any.
- Mosquito repellent cream.
- Leach repellents like body spray, Dettol, etc.
- A torch with new batteries
- Camera (optional).
- Long socks.
- Good trekking shoes
- Power Bank to keep your mobiles charged.
- If cancellation are made 15 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Next Upcoming On
Friday - June 16, 2023