|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Pickup 1: Indiranagar, Near KFC signal at 6:00 PM
Pickup 2: Domlur, near new Shanthi Sagar Hotel at 6:15 PM
Pickup 2: 1MG mall bus stop at 6:30 PM
|DEPARTURE TIME||Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the departure time.|
|RETURN TIME||Approximately 6:00 AM.|
|WEAR||Comfortable athletic clothing, hiking boots, hat, jacket and sunscreen.|
|Lunch Snacks and Dinner on Day 1||Breakfast on Day2|
|White Water Rafting||Gokarna sunset Walk|
|Zipline or Burma bridge||Sightseeing|
|Archery||One night Accommodation|
|Jungle Trekking||Tub Pool Swimming|
|Camp Fire||Round trip travel|
What to Expect
- River Rafting
On Thursday evening Get picked up from Bangalore.
First Pickup point Indiranagar, Near KFC Signal at 6:00 PM.
Second Pickup point Domlur, near New Shanthi Sagar Hotel at 6:15 PM to begin your overnight journey to Dandeli.
Day1: Day of the Trek
- On Saturday morning we will reach Dandeli Campsite.
- Arrive at the resort at around 6.00 AM morning, Freshen up and have breakfast.
- Start our water activities at the resort.
- Have Lunch and get ready to leave for river rafting (1km rafting).
- Come back to Campsite and take a nature walk.
- Have Dinner and enjoy the campfire.
Day 2: Sightseeing and Gokarna
- wake up early morning freshen up.
- Have breakfast and leave to syntheri rocks.
- After completing Syntheri Rocks have self-sponsored lunch on the way to Gokarna.
- Enjoy the sunset beach trek at Gokarna.
- Start our journey to Bangalore and have self-sponsored dinner on the way.
Day 3: Return to Bangalore
- After Gokarna sunset beach walk on Day 2, we will start our journey to Bangalore and reach on Day 3 early morning.
- Accommodation in dormitory or tents depending on the availability.
- There will be separate stay for boys and girls.
Things to Carry: –
- Water bottles at least 2 liters.
- Cloths for two days and an extra set of clothes.
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Toiletries: – Shampoo, towel, toothpaste, soap, tissue paper, etc.
- Juice packs, Glucon-D, etc.
- Personal medication if any.
- Mosquito repellent cream.
- A torch with new batteries
- One plastic box if you want to carry energy boosters like Chocolate bars, flavored milk, should be carried without the rappers.
- Camera (optional).
- Long socks
- Good trekking shoes.
- Please check with your tour operator for any forest permission requirements.
- Do not expect luxury as we will be traversing through pristine and untamed nature.
- Listen to the instructions by the instructor carefully.
- Avoid uncomfortable clothing during the activities (like sarees, etc.)
- No smoking and consumption of alcohol before or during the activity.
- Carrying jewelry or other valuables is not advisable.
- Do not expect separate accommodation as it is a group trip.
- Plastic (like chocolate wrappers, water bottles, beverages bottle, poly-ethane covers, etc., should be carried back to the Urban jungle)
- Drop points will be the pickup points.