Dudhsagar Trek and Dandeli Exploration.
- 2 Days 1 Nights
- 20 Slots
- Difficulty - Easy Moderate
- For 10+ years
- Best Season - July August September October
Gear up for an amazing trekking activity at The Dudhsagar waterfall and spend a memorable day with your friends. Embark on this exciting trek where you will be able to hike on the railway trail along with the beautiful water streams. Trek for 20 km and reach the tallest waterfalls in India. Be mesmerized by the outstanding beauty of nature as water jump from the height of 310 meters above sea level and falls like a sea of Milk. Revel in the well-maintained camps comfortably and get a unique stay experience.
Non A/C Pushback Seat
Pick-up From Bangalore
06:30 PM: Start From Bangalore and get picked up in Non-A/C Shared Bus to reach the base village.
4. Gorgunte Palya
Reach Campsite by morning and fresh up.
Have scrumptious breakfast and head towards Kulem:
- Reach the Dudhsagar checkpost have scrumptious breakfast.
- Start trekking from Dudhsagar station to Dudh Sagar waterfall.
- After trekking for around 3 hours, reach at the final point and have a packed lunch, Relax there for a while and enjoy the breathtaking views of majestic dudhsagar falls.
- After trek Back to Camp site with Bagfull of Memories
Non A/C Pushback Seat
Early morning wake, Have breakfast and Check out.
Depart to Dandeli
- Supa Dam viewpoint.
- Lunch (at additional cost)
- White water rafting (at additional cost)
- Adventure activities (at Additional cost)
Head back to Bengaluru with a bagful of memories.
- Transportation from Bangalore to Bangalore (non A/C)
- Forest Permits.
- Trek leads from Backpackers United
- Local Guides
- 2 Breakfast, 1 Packed Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Lunch on Day 3
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions.
- Rafting and other adventure activities.
Things to Carry
- Xerox ID proof (Aadhar or other Gov. ID)
- Good trekking shoes
- Strong backpack for trekking
- Reusable water bottles
- Cloths for two days
- Sunscreen,Sunglasses Cap/hat
- Lunch Box
- Juice packs,Glucon-D,Energy bars
- A Polybag to carry wet clothes
- Raincoat or a poncho
- Personal medication if any.
- Torch with new batteries
- Camera (optional).
- Long socks.
- Power Bank.
- If cancellations made are 30 days before the date of travel then 10.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 3 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 0 days to 3 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees