Gokarna - Dandeli Backpacking Tour (3 Days and 2 Nights)
- 3 Days 2 Nights
- For 10+ years
- Dandeli, a city that sits gracefully in the rocky trails of the Western Ghats is an ideal holiday destination among travellers.
- The unparalleled scenic beauty of this place feels like a warm embrace of nature; mighty mountains, nature reserves, fascinating wildlife, thrilling adventures make Dandeli a must-visit place.
- This place is an incredible destination for every kind of travellers. You can head on to the Kali river for a range of watersports, then, stop by Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary, or hike on to the Syntheri rocks and engulf the maddening peace and beauty of the Western Ghats.
- Dandeli is a complete package of fun, peace, and adventures.
Non Ac push back seats
- Your Dandeli tour package starts from Bangalore, our representative will pick you up in the late evening from Indiranagar at 8:00 PM/ Domlur: 8:30 PM/ Yeshwantpur: 9:15 PM/ Gurguntepalya: 9:30 PM
- Overnight Journey through Tempo Traveller (according to the group size)
Non AC push back seats
Tents (Quad sharing)
- Reach Dandeli in the morning and take a breath of fresh air amidst views of picturesque valleys.
- Head towards your hotel and proceed with the check-in formalities.
- Have a delicious breakfast early in the morning and take a rest for a while.
- After taking a rest for a while, depart to witness the magnificent beauty of the Dandeli.
- Head towards Supa Dam (viewpoint second-largest dam in Karnataka built across river Kalindi and offers picturesque surroundings all around).
- One can also indulge in thrilling rafting at your own cost and feel the adventure within.
- Have your lunch at around 2:00 PM (additional Cost) and relax for a while.
- After refreshments, head towards Syntheri Rock, a monolithic granite structure with a height of 300 feet, which is located in the dense forests of Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary. It is a perfect spot for nature seekers and photographers for it boasts a small beautiful waterfall and a rocky ravine.
- Head back to the hotel after a wonderful day.
- Overnight stay in Dandeli.
Supa Dam - View Point
Stay - Outside View
Non AC push back seats
Twin sharing Tents
- Wake up and fresh up and have a scrumptious breakfast
- Proceed with check-out formalities and head towards Gokarna and visit the following places:
- Sathodi Falls
- Yana Caves
- Gokarna beach exploration.
Head towards Campsite and have a lip-smacking dinner.
Rest for the day
Non Ac Pushback seats
- Wake up and have a scrumptious breakfast and check out.
- visit the following places:
- Honnavar boating
- Jog falls
- Head towards Bangalore with a bag full of memories.
- Transportation from Bangalore to Bangalore
- Meals: 3 breakfast and 2 dinner.
- Stay: tents (twin sharing in Gokarna and quad sharing in Dandeli)
- Curated itinerary.
- Exp Tour captain
- Lunch on all days
- Sightseeing charges
- Personal expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Adventure activities at additional cost.
Things to Carry
These are the things to be carried:
- Soft Copy (Aadhar or other Gov. ID)
- Good trekking shoes
- Strong backpack for trekking
- Reusable water bottles
- Clothes for two days
- Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Cap/hat
- Raincoat / Poncho / Umbrella
- Juice packs, Glucon-D, Energy bars
- A Polybag to carry wet clothes
- Personal medication if any.
- Torch with new batteries
- Camera (optional).
- Long socks.
- Power Bank.
- If cancellations made are 30 days before the date of travel then 10.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 3 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 0 days to 3 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees