- 2 Days 1 Nights
- Difficulty - Moderate
- For 10+ years
- Best Season - Winter (Nov, Dec, Jan) Monsoon (Aug, Sept, Oct)
About the Kodachadri Trek:
Make a trip memorable with your loved ones by hopping on this adventurous journey of exploration. Experience a fun and peaceful trek at the pleasing beauty of Kodachadri located in the Shimoga district. The peak of this trek is situated at a height of 1,343 m and it is the 10th highest peak in Karnataka. Explore the dense forest, rich fauna, and open grasslands along with the blissful view of the sunsets throughout the journey.
Non A/C Pushback Seater
On Friday, Get picked up in Bengaluru from the following points and start your Kodachadri trekking tour. The exact pick-up location and time will be confirmed after the booking.
- Gorgunte Palya
- Begin your overnight journey to Kodachadri
Only Dorms are available separate for males and females
(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Reach the Homestay around 06:00 AM and freshen up.
- Around 08:00 AM, begin your journey of Kodachadri trekking to Kumble Village and Hidlumane Waterfalls after breakfast.
- Relax for some time near the waterfall.
- Proceed trekking to the top of the Kodachadri peak and have lunch on the way up.
- reached Shankaracharya Enjoy the serenity at its best from the top and spend a good time there.
- Descend to the Homestay after sunset Via Jeep (Included in package)
- Retire for the night and have a lip-smacking dinner.
- Enjoy the bonfire, depending on weather conditions.
Kodachadri Trek Route
Kodachadri Trek Route
Kodachadri View Point
Non A/C Push back Seater
- Wake up early at around 6:00 AM and freshen up one can explore the local surroundings and plantations around the homestay.
- Pack your bags and check out from the campsite after breakfast around 07:30 AM.
- Visit Nagara Fort.
- Visit Sakrebailu Elephant Camp Located on the banks of River Tunga, Sakrebailu Elephant Camp is the home for elephants.
- Have a self-sponsored lunch..
- Wind up the Kodachadri trek package and get dropped back to Bengaluru at around 11:00 PM.
Sakrebailu Elephant Camp
- Forest Permits
- Jeep Ride from Peak to Homestay
- Transportation from Bangalore to Bangalore (non-A/C)
- Trek leads from Backpackers United
- 2 Breakfasts, 1 Packed Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Lunch on Day 3
- Entry fees for Sightseeing
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions.
Things to Carry
These are the things to be carried:
- Soft Copy (Aadhar or other Gov. ID)
- Good trekking shoes
- Lunch Box
- Strong backpack for trekking
- Reusable water bottles
- Clothes for two days
- Sunscreen, Sunglasses Cap/hat
- Toiletries (Note: Tissue paper & wet wipes etc are not allowed in the trek)
- Juice packs, Glucon-D, Energy bars
- A Polybag to carry wet clothes
- Raincoat or a poncho
- Personal medication if any.
- Torch with new batteries
- Camera (optional).
- Long socks.
- Power Bank.
- If cancellations made are 30 days before the date of travel then 10.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 3 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 0 days to 3 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees