- 2 Days 2 Nights
- For 10+ years
Located in the Kudremukh forest range, the trek to Netravathi Peak is one of the lesser-known yet one of the most beautiful adventurous tourist destinations. Traverse the verdant lush green forests of Western Ghats and you might also spot Sambar Deers, Bisons, and Bears. Start the journey from Banglore, stay in camps, savor the delicious meals, and have fun on the trek with your companions.
Non A/C Pushback Seater
Stay Not Applicable
Meals Not Applicable
On Friday, Get picked up in Bangalore from the following points and start your Nethravathi trekking tour. The exact pick-up location and time will be confirmed after the booking.
- Gorgunte Palya
- Begin your overnight journey to Nethravathi.
Travel Not Applicable
one can opt to stay in Dorm or twin sharing Tents
(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Reach Kudremukh National Park around 6:00 AM on Saturday.
- Have your breakfast and reach the base camp.
- At 9:00 AM, start the trek to Netravathi Peak, where you will cover a distance of 16 km (both ways).
- On your way to the peak, stop for the lunch.
- Soak in the serene views from the peak.
- At 6:00 PM, you will reach the base camp again.
- Enjoy the bonfire.
- Savor the delicious dinner and retire for the night.
Non A/C pushback seater
Stay Not Applicable
- Around 08:00 AM, you will grab a scrumptious breakfast.
- Start from Kudremukh National Park and head to visit the Somavathi waterfall
- Enjoy the mesmerizing beauty of the waterfall and calm your soul.
- Enroute visit Samse Tea Estate
- Around 1:00 PM Visit Belur Temple before heading towards a nearby restaurant for lunch
- Have a self-sponsored lunch on the way back from the Kudremukh trek.
- Return to Bangalore around 10:00 PM and get back home with splendid memories.
- Transfers from Bangalore to Bangalore (non A/C)
- Forest Permits.
- Trek leads from Backpackers United
- Local Guides
- 2 Breakfast, 1 Packed Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Jeep Ride
- Lunch on Day 3
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions.
Things to Carry
- Xerox ID proof (Aadhar or other Gov. ID)
- Good trekking shoes
- Strong backpack for trekking
- Reusable water bottles
- Cloths for two days
- Sunscreen,Sunglasses Cap/hat
- Juice packs,Glucon-D,Energy bars
- A Polybag to carry wet clothes
- Raincoat or a poncho
- Personal medication if any.
- Torch with new batteries
- Camera (optional).
- Long socks.
- Power Bank.
- If cancellation are made 15 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Next Upcoming On
Friday - June 16, 2023