With serene beaches and breathtaking landscapes, Gokarna is home to beautiful beaches with palm trees and serves as an ideal place to celebrate entering into the year 2020. This combination of trek and camp is equipped completely to help you create worth-sharing memories. This Christmas and New Year treat yourself with a trip that you can boast about for the coming year 2020.
About the Gokarna Beach Trek:
One of the best ways to celebrate and treat yourself is to go on a trek and camp. With Backpackers United, get a chance to experience trekking and camping at Gokarna, a place to adore tranquil beaches and lush green beauty. Board the adventure from Bangalore and let the coming two days allow you to celebrate the thrill.
The tour takes you to Paradise Beach, Half-Moon Beach, Sunset Point and Om Beach, and many more places of interest. The package is loaded with activities and adventure that allow you to bid a perfect goodbye to the year 2019 and it will be like never before.
|Departure/Return Location:||Pickup 1: Indiranagar, Opposite to KFC signal at 7.00 PM Pickup Location – KFC, Indiranagar.
Pickup 2: Domlur near New Shanthi Sagar Hotel at 7:15 PM New Shanthi Sagar Hotel, Domlur
Pickup 3: Guraguntepalya Metro Station at 8.15 PM Goraguntepalya Metro station
|Reporting time for the Departure:||Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the departure time.|
|Return Time||Approximately 11.00 PM.|
Two night accomodation
03 Breakfast, 02 Dinner, 01 Lunch (Non-Veg and Veg).
Transfers as mentioned in the itinerary.
Service of an expert guide.
Additional charges for forest permit may be applicable for foreign National as per forest department.
Personal expenses, tips, laundry, telephone calls personal medicines.
Costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides, road conditions and
any other circumstances beyond our control.
Any meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
Evacuation charges, damage of any nature, entrance fees at sites.
Any items/services not specifically mentioned under inclusions.
What to Expect
Trek Level: Easy
Day1: Pick up from Bangalore
30th December,2020: Pick up from Bangalore
Get picked up on Sunday night from different spots at different time and begin your overnight journey to Gokarna.
Indiranagar, Near CMH Park at 7.00 PM
Domlur, New Shanthi Sagar Hotel at 7.15 PM
Goraguntepalya Metro station at 8.00 PM
Day2: Day of the Trek
- 31th December 2020
You will reach the Campsite by 8 AM where you can freshen up and have breakfastWake up with peace by 8 AM, freshen up and enjoy your breakfast and be ready by 10.After breakfast, we hike to paradise beach, spend some time, and move to half-moon beach.After half-moon beach, we hike to OM beach, have lunch and enjoy the serene beauty of OM beach, the Water adventure sports are also available on the OM beach.Enjoy bonfire and Get ready to bid adieu to 2020.Post dinner, retire for the day in your camps
Day 3: Kumta Beach Trek
Start early in the day to Kagal Fort post breakfast.
Start your day’s small trek to Mystery Caves beach and explore caves, and back to the campsite.
Have lunch at the campsite and prepare for beach sports.
Enjoy your most relaxed day of the year on the First day of 2021 Relax on the beach watch the sunset
Day 4: Return to Bangalore
- Wake up call, to freshen up and have breakfast
- After some time commence your return journey to Bangalore.
- Have a self-sponsored lunch route.
- Wind up the tour after you get dropped back
- Accommodation in tents.
- There will be separate stay for boys and girls.
Things to Carry: –
- ID proof (Adhar or any other Gov. ID) (Mandatory)
- Small trekking bag (Mandatory).
- Water bottles at least 2 liters (Mandatory).
- Cloths for two days and an extra set of clothes.
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Toiletries: – Shampoo, towel, toothpaste, soap, sanitizer, (Note: tissue paper is not allowed to carry for the trek), etc.
- Juice packs, Glucon-D, and Energy bars, etc.
- A Polybag to carry your wet clothes and shoes back to Bangalore.
- Personal medication if any.
- Mosquito repellent cream.
- A torch with new batteries (Mandatory).
- Camera (optional).
- Long socks.
- Good trekking shoes (Mandatory).
- Sandals (Mandatory).
- Power Bank to keep your mobiles charged.
- Do not expect any luxuries on the trip. We do best to arrange the basic facilities. The goal is to be outdoors.
- In the case of traffic delays or breakdowns, expect a little delay in reaching the destination.
- Carrying jewelry or other valuables is not advisable.
- Do not expect separate accommodation as it is a camping Outing, separate tents can be arranged on prior Notice.
- Drop points will be the pickup points.