Ooty Backpacking Tour
- 2 Days 2 Nights
- 20 Slots
- Difficulty - Easy
- For 10+ years
Transportation From Bangalore to Ooty
AC Transfers In Traveller
Stay Not Applicable
Meals Not Applicable
- Your Ooty tour package starts from Bangalore, our representative will pick you up in the late evening from Indranagar: 9:15 PM/ Domlur: 9:45 PM/ Mysore Road 10:15 PM
- Overnight Journey through Tempo Traveller (according to the group size)
- Note: For Private Tour, Pickup will be available at your desired location.
Pykara lake Pykara Boating Pine forest Rose garden Botanical garden & shopping street
AC Transfers within Ooty
(Breakfast and Buffet Dinner in Hotel)
- Reach Ooty in the morning and take a breath of fresh air amidst views of picturesque valleys.
- Head towards your hotel and proceed with the check-in formalities.
- Have a delicious breakfast early in the morning and take a rest for a while.
- After taking a rest for a while, depart to witness the magnificent beauty of the 'Queen of Hills' - Ooty.
- Head towards Ooty Lake or pykara lake & Boating, one of the major attractions of Ooty, the queen of Nilgiris. One can indulge in many activities like boating on the lake, Photographing the locality, Cycling the periphery, Horse Riding along the shores or simply admire the beauty of the place
- Pine Forest.
- Government Rose Garden that holds the view of the lush green garden with areas dedicated to captivatingly fragrant roses is a sight to remember.
- It occupies a vast expanse of over four hectares on the hill slopes. Here one may find a variety of roses in different colours and sizes.
- Have your delicious lunch (At an additional cost).
- Botanical Garden & shopping street.
- After this wonderful day, head back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
- Overnight stay in Ooty.
Doddbetta Toy train Sims Park
AC Transfers within Coorg
Stay Not Applicable
- Later after the refreshments, witness the fourth highest Peak in Tamil Nadu that offers panoramic views overlooking the entire town of Ooty, Doddobetta Peak.Wake up in the morning in the green hills enjoy your scrumptious breakfast.
- Travel to coonor via Toy train (if possible Later, hop on a century-old toy train and mesmerise the views that come along with it)Head towards Sims Park, that holds more than a thousand species of trees, plants and flowers.
- It is an excellent and delightful treasure trove of some of the most exquisite plant species in the world.
- After this head back to Bangalore with a thousand memories to cherish for eternity.
- Depart for Bangalore Between 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM with a bag full of memories.
Note:- You'll be reaching back to Bangalore Between 12:00 AM to 1:00 AM
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Tempo Traveler for Group Departures) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Buffet Breakfast from Day 2 & Day 3
- Buffet Dinner on Day 2
- Lunch (At an additional cost)
- Experienced Driver / Certified Guide
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Accommodation in 3-star Hotel on double occupancy
- Sightseeing Entry Charges
- Additional Adventure / Water Activities
- Lunch on all Days
- Dinner on Day 3
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions
Things to Carry
Things to carry are as follows
- ID proof (Adhar or any other Gov. ID)
- Reusable water bottles at least 2 liters
- Cloths for two days and an extra set of clothes.
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Toiletries: – Shampoo, towel, toothpaste, soap, sanitizer, (Note: tissue paper is not allowed to carry for the trek), etc.
- Juice packs, Glucon-D, and Energy bars, etc.
- A Polybag to carry your wet clothes and shoes back to Bangalore.
- Personal medication if any.
- Mosquito repellent cream.
- Leach repellents like body spray, Dettol, etc.
- A torch with new batteries
- Camera (optional).
- Long socks.
- Good trekking shoes
- Power Bank to keep your mobiles charged.
- If cancellation are made 15 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Next Upcoming On
Friday - June 16, 2023