We have heard so much about Gokarna and its beaches, splendidly spreading amidst the green nature. A trek through the beaches of Gokarna would create amazing stories of happiness with your loved one.
Here is a trekking trip of 2 days to Gokarna from Bangalore after getting picked up from different points in Bangalore on Friday night.
The next two days will be filled with so much excitement and adventure. The moderate trek brings you some of the wonderful moments you can ask for.
The package of Gokarna beach trek includes food, accommodation in tents and transportation throughout the trip inclusive of pick up and drops off.
|Departure/Return Location:||Pickup 1: Indiranagar, Opposite to KFC signal at 7.00 PM Pickup Location – KFC, Indiranagar.
Pickup 2: Domlur near New Shanthi Sagar Hotel at 7:15 PM New Shanthi Sagar Hotel, Domlur
Pickup 4: Guraguntepalya Metro Station at 8.15 PM Goraguntepalya Metro station
|Reporting time for the Departure:||Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the departure time.|
|Return Time on Sunday||Approximately 11.00 PM.|
One night accomodation
02 Breakfast, 01 Dinner (Only Veg).
Transfers as mentioned in the itinerary.
Service of an expert guide.
Additional charges for forest permit may be applicable for foreign National as per forest department.
Personal expenses, tips, laundry, telephone calls personal medicines.
Costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides, road conditions and
any other circumstances beyond our control.
Any meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
Evacuation charges, damage of any nature, entrance fees at sites.
Any items/services not specifically mentioned under inclusions.
As per the Government , COVID 19 Guidelines to follow Social Distancing the number of people in a vehicle will be as follows
- Tempo Traveller ( 13 Seater ) – 8 pax + 1 Trek Leader
- Minibus ( 21 Seater ) – 15 pax + 1 Trek Leader
What to Expect
Trek Level: Easy
Day0: Pick up from Bangalore
- On Friday night get picked up from the pick up locations.
- Begin your overnight journey to Gokarna.
Day1: Day of the Trek
- Reach the campsite in the morning.
- Freshen up, have breakfast and take a ferry ride to Tadadi port from the campsite
- Start trekking towards paradise beach, half moon beach and Om beach. Spend some time at the Om Beach one can take optional water sports which are available at the beach. Relax for a while in the cafes nearby have lunch and start the trek from Om Beach to Paradise Beach.
- After completing the trek of 10 km, take a Ferry ride back to the campsite.
- relax for sometime freshen up, have dinner and enjoy the Bonfire at the beachside.
- Retire for the night.
Day 2: Return to Bangalore
- Wake up early morning freshen up, have breakfast and start the journey to back to Bangalore.
- On the way visit Mirjan Fort and have self-sponsored lunch on the way and reach Bangalore around 11 PM.
- Accommodation in tents.
- There will be separate stay for boys and girls.
Things to Carry: –
- ID proof (Adhar or any other Gov. ID) (Mandatory)
- Small trekking bag (Mandatory).
- Water bottles at least 2 liters (Mandatory).
- Cloths for two days and an extra set of clothes.
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Toiletries: – Shampoo, towel, toothpaste, soap, sanitizer, (Note: tissue paper is not allowed to carry for the trek), etc.
- Juice packs, Glucon-D, and Energy bars, etc.
- A Polybag to carry your wet clothes and shoes back to Bangalore.
- Personal medication if any.
- Mosquito repellent cream.
- A torch with new batteries (Mandatory).
- Camera (optional).
- Long socks.
- Good trekking shoes (Mandatory).
- Sandals (Mandatory).
- Power Bank to keep your mobiles charged.
- All Covid-19 guidelines issued by the Govt will be followed.
- Please maintain social distancing during the trek
- Dont share water bottles during the trek
- The homestay will be sanitized before and after the stay
- Avoid spitting and gargling on the trail
- No smoking and consumption of alcohol before or during the activity.
- Carrying jewelry or other valuables is not advisable.
- Do not expect separate accommodation as it is a group trip.
- Drop points will be the pickup points.