Uttari Betta, regarded as one of the Bangalore’s best hiking trail, consists of the spectacular scenic beauty of rich green landscape. The location, based at a distance of 75 km from Bangalore, is ideal for adventure and nature lovers, directing them towards an adventurous trek and experiencing a whole new unexpected world.
|Departure/Return Location:||Pickup 1: Indiranagar, Opposite to KFC signal at 11.00 PM
Pickup Location – KFC, Indiranagar Pickup 2: Domlur near New Shanthi Sagar Hotel at 11:15 PM
Pickup location, New Shanthi Sagar Hotel, Domlur Pickup 3: LifeStyle, Victoria Road, at 11:30 PM
LifeStyle – Victoria Road
|Reporting time for the Departure:||Please arrive 10 minutes prior to the departure time.|
|Return Time on the second day||Approximately 11.00 AM.|
Transfers as mentioned in the itinerary.
Service of an expert guide.
Additional charges for forest permit may be applicable for foreign National as per forest department.
Personal expenses, tips, laundry, telephone calls personal medicines.
Costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides, road conditions and
any other circumstances beyond our control.
Any meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
Evacuation charges, damage of any nature, entrance fees at sites.
Any items/services not specifically mentioned under inclusions.
What to Expect
Trek Level: Easy
Hike Distance: 4 km total
Day0: Pick up from Bangalore
- Get picked up from the pick up locations.
- Have dinner before boarding the vehicle.
- Begin your overnight journey to Uttari Betta.
Day1: Day of the Trek
- Reach the base camp and rest for a while.
- Start your trek around 4 AM.
- Reach Peak and spend some time with wonderful view of the sunrise.
- Start descending by 7 AM to base camp and have breakfast.
- Start your journey back to Bangalore.
Things to Carry: –
- Torch per person.
- Sports shoes or trekking shoes in good condition
- Water bottles
- Energy bars, dry fruits, etc.
- Personal medication
- Sweater/ jackets
- Toiletries (napkin, tissues, etc.)
- Flashlight/Torch with extra batteries
- Track pants and a cotton T-shirt
- Camera (optional)
- This tour can be availed by 12 years and above.
- Trek leaders’ decisions will be final and binding.
- Listen to the instructions by the instructor carefully
- Avoid uncomfortable clothing during the activities (like sarees, etc.)
- Carrying jewelry or other valuables is not advisable
- Participants or Members are responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
- No smoking and consumption of alcohol before or during the activity
- Plastics (like chocolate wrappers, water bottles, beverages bottle, poly-ethane covers, etc., should be carried back to the Urban jungle).