Wayanad Backpacking Tour
- 2 Days 2 Nights
- 22 Slots
- Difficulty - Easy
- For 10+ years
AC Transfers In Traveller
- Your Wayanad tour package starts from Bangalore, our representative will pick you up in the late evening from Indira Nagar: 9:00 PM/ Domlur: 9:15 PM/ Mysore Road 9:30 PM
- Overnight Journey through Tempo Traveller (according to the group size)
AC Transfers within Coorg
(Breakfast and Buffet Dinner in Hotel)
- Reach Wayanad in the morning and take a breath of fresh air amidst views of picturesque valleys.
- Head towards your hotel and proceed with the check-in formalities.
- Have a delicious breakfast early in the morning and take a rest for a while.
- After taking a rest for a while, depart to witness the magnificent beauty of Wayanad.
- Head towards, Banasura dam the largest earth dam in India, constructed in the Banasura lake in Kalpetta, one can indulge in speed boating, and horse riding at your own cost.
- One can also visit Karalad Lake and Banasura Mala Waterfalls which are nearby.
- After a soothing day, have your lunch (at additional cost) at around 2:00 PM and relax in the serene beauty of nature.
- After refreshments, Visit Karlad Adventure Camp for water activities, verdant green landscapes, misty mountains, romantic waterfalls, scores of folk art forms and so much more.
- One can also indulge in Ziplining, Kayaking, climbing on rock panels, paintball, archery, and land zorbing here at your own cost.
- After an adventurous day, proceed towards your hotel and then enjoy your delicious dinner.
- Overnight stay at Wayanad.
AC Transfers within Coorg
(Only Breakfast is included. Lunch and dinner will be self sponsored)
- Wake up with a magnificent view and a delicious breakfast from the hotel and proceed with the sightseeing tour of Wayanad.
- Head towards Kanthanpara waterfalls, a beautiful yet secluded waterfall that sits gracefully near Meppadi. It is the only waterfall open to the public in the vicinity of Kalpetta.
- Next, head towards Wayanad Tea Museum and get to know about antique exhibits that provide information on the history of tea production in Wayanad, machines used for processing tea leaves in the past, and old photos of tea gardens and factories.
- One can also taste the flavor of different kinds of tea at the tea bar here.
- Later, visit Edakkal Cave the most famous cave in Wayanad.
- After the sightseeing tour, have your lunch by 2:00 PM (At an additional cost) in the peace of nature while enjoying the views.
- Depart for Bangalore around 4:00 PM with a bag full of memories.
Note:- You'll be reaching back to Bangalore around 12:00 AM Midnight
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Tempo Traveler for Group Departures) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Buffet Breakfast from Day 2 & Day 3
- Buffet Dinner on Day 2
- Lunch (At an additional cost)
- Experienced Driver / Certified Guide
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Accommodation in 3-star Hotel on double occupancy
- Sightseeing Entry Charges
- Additional Adventure / Water Activities
- Lunch on all Days
- Dinner on Day 3
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions
Things to Carry
Things to carry are as follows
- ID proof (Adhar or any other Gov. ID)
- Reusable water bottles at least 2 liters
- Cloths for two days and an extra set of clothes.
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Toiletries: – Shampoo, towel, toothpaste, soap, sanitizer, (Note: tissue paper is not allowed to carry for the trek), etc.
- Juice packs, Glucon-D, and Energy bars, etc.
- A Polybag to carry your wet clothes and shoes back to Bangalore.
- Personal medication if any.
- Mosquito repellent cream.
- Leach repellents like body spray, Dettol, etc.
- A torch with new batteries
- Camera (optional).
- Long socks.
- Good trekking shoes
- Power Bank to keep your mobiles charged.
- If cancellation are made 15 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees