- 2 Days 2 Nights
- For 10+ years
Kudremukh in Chikmagalur is one of the most coveted trekking destinations in the South. The area surrounding the peak and the mountain range is counted under the Kudremukh National Park, and in the midst of the green region is this amazing and untouched hill, called the Kurinjal Peak.
This trek to the top of Kurinjal Peak will pass through rainforests covering the slopes and the trails passing through several streams, to finally arrive at the misty summit. The sight that you get from the top of the hill will dazzle you to the highest limits of excitement. You will start from the base camp which will also be your stay for the night. You will be enjoying the coziness of comfortable tents on double or triple sharing basis. You will also get delicious meals during your stay here to keep you charged on this expedition of yours.
The trek leads through rainforests and passes a number of streams to finally arrive at the majestic top of the peak to greet you with the most breathtaking sceneries. After this, even though you wouldn't want to, you will retrace your steps back on the 7 km trek (one way) to arrive back to the base camp with loads of memories and pictures.
Non A/C Pushback Seater
On Friday, Get picked up in Bangalore from the following points and start your Kurinjal trekking tour. The exact pick-up location and time will be confirmed after the booking.
- Gorgunte Palya
- Begin your overnight journey to Kurinjal.
one can opt to stay in Dorm or twin sharing Tents
(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- Reach Kudremukh National Park around 6:00 AM on Saturday.
- Have your breakfast and reach the base camp.
- At 9:00 AM, start the trek to KurinjalPeak, where you will cover a distance of 16 km (both ways).
- On your way to the peak, stop for the lunch.
- Soak in the serene views from the peak.
- At 6:00 PM, you will reach the base camp again.
- Enjoy the bonfire.
- Savor the delicious dinner and retire for the night.
- Around 08:00 AM, you will grab a scrumptious breakfast.
- Start from Kudremukh National Park and head to visit the Somavathi waterfall
- Enjoy the mesmerizing beauty of the waterfall and calm your soul.
- Enroute visit Samse Tea Estate
- Around 1:00 PM Visit Belur Temple before heading towards a nearby restaurant for lunch
- Have a self-sponsored lunch on the way back from the Kurinjal trek.
- Return to Bangalore around 10:00 PM and get back home with splendid memories.
- Transfers from Bangalore to Bangalore (non A/C)
- Forest Permits.
- Trek leads from Backpackers United
- Local Guides
- 2 Breakfast, 1 Packed Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Jeep Ride
- Lunch on Day 3
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions.
Things to Carry
- Xerox ID proof (Aadhar or other Gov. ID)
- Good trekking shoes
- Strong backpack for trekking
- Reusable water bottles
- Cloths for two days
- Sunscreen,Sunglasses Cap/hat
- Juice packs,Glucon-D,Energy bars
- A Polybag to carry wet clothes
- Raincoat or a poncho
- Personal medication if any.
- Torch with new batteries
- Camera (optional).
- Long socks.
- Power Bank.
- If cancellation are made 15 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees