- 1 Days 1 Nights
- Difficulty - Easy Moderate
- For 10+ years
- Best Season - Winter (Nov, Dec, Jan)
Activity Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Activity Time: 11 PM - 12 Noon
Activity Duration: 13 Hours
Trek Difficulty: Moderate
Total Trekking Distance: 8 km
Maximum Altitude: 1450 m
- BTM (11:00 PM) - Udupi Garden Bus Stop, Near A2B
- Silk Board (11:30 AM) - Near Krishna Bhavan Restaurant
- Marathahalli (12:00 AM) - Opposite Kalamandir
- Hebball (12:30 AM) - Opposite to Esteem Mall
About Skandagiri Night Trek:
One of the most popular trekking destinations, Skandagiri hills (Kalwarbetta or Kalavara Durga) is located at a distance of about 70 km from Bangalore. It is a great way to enjoy the natural beauty around the region and adore the charm of the night. With a million stars twinkling above the sky, the Skandagiri night trek calls you for a memorable trip. From viewing the sky lit by stars to viewing an amazing sunrise, the trip has it all.
Non A/C Pushback Seats
Stay Not Applicable
Day 1 - Bangalore to Skandagiri and back
- Get picked up from your preferred pickup locations between 11:00 PM to 12:30 AM i
- You will start the Skandagiri hills trek of about 5 Km starts late at night around 3:00 AM.
- By 6:00 AM, reach the peak and relax while enjoying serene views.
- Grasp the wonderful view of the rising sun in between the mountains from the peak of the hills around 6:15 AM.
- After relaxing, embark on the journey back to the base of the trek at 7:30 AM.
- Recharge your energy with a delicious breakfast at 10:30 AM.
- Head back to respective drop-off locations in Bangalore by 12 Noon.
- Anyone above 10 years of age can go for the trek, price same as adults.
- Transfers from Bangalore to Bangalore (non A/C)
- Forest Permits.
- Trek leads form Backpackers United
- Local Guides
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions.
- Breakfast for without transfers
Things to Carry
- Xerox ID proof (Aadhar or other Gov. ID)
- Good trekking shoes
- Strong backpack for trekking
- Reusable water bottles
- Cloths for two days
- Sunscreen,Sunglasses Cap/hat
- Juice packs,Glucon-D,Energy bars
- A Polybag to carry wet clothes
- Raincoat or a poncho
- Personal medication if any.
- Torch with new batteries
- Camera (optional).
- Long socks.
- Power Bank.
- If cancellation are made 15 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees