Munnar Backpacking Tour
- 2 Days 1 Nights
- 12 Slots
- Difficulty - Easy
- For 10+ years
Munnar is a paradise for nature lovers, adventure enthusiasts, and anyone who seeks to escape the hustle and bustle of life.
The experience of Munnar is all about immersing yourself in the breathtaking beauty of the hills, tea plantations, and waterfalls. Take a stroll through the lush green tea gardens and breathe in the fresh mountain air. Visit the Mattupetty Dam and take a boat ride while soaking in the stunning views of the surrounding hills. Don't forget to visit the Top Station to witness the mesmerizing view of the sunrise and the misty clouds covering the hills
The experience of Munnar is not just limited to nature and adventure. The hill station also boasts of rich cultural heritage and history. Visit the Tea Museum and learn about the history and process of tea-making in Munnar. Take a stroll through the local markets and indulge in some shopping, tasting the local cuisine and savoring the traditional Kerala-style food.
In conclusion, Munnar is a must-visit destination for anyone looking to experience the magic of nature, adventure, and culture. The stunning beauty of the hills, tea gardens, waterfalls, and exotic wildlife is bound to leave you mesmerized and rejuvenated. So pack your bags and head to Munnar for an unforgettable experience!
AC Pushback Seats
- Your Munnar tour package starts from Bangalore, our representative will pick you up in the late evening from Indiranagar at 7:30 PM/ Domlur: at 7:45 PM and Silkboard at 8:30 PM
- Overnight Journey through AC Sedan/SUV/Tempo Traveller (according to the group size)
AC Pushback Seat
twin sharing Rooms
- Reach Munnar in the morning and take a breath of fresh air amidst views of picturesque valleys.
- Head towards your hotel and proceed with the check-in formalities.
- Have a delicious breakfast.
- After breakfast, depart to witness the magnificent beauty of Munnar
- Visit Top Station offers a panoramic view of the majestic western Ghats
- Head towards the tea garden which is a mystic tea plantation.
- Visit Kundala Dam an artificial dam in Kundala.
- Mattupetty Dam is a concrete gravity dam and Boating on the still waters of the lake is an ideal way to enjoy the surrounding tea gardens and wilderness
- Rose garden is a beautiful garden with hundreds of rare varieties of flowers and herbal plants.
- After an adventurous day, proceed towards your hotel and then enjoy your delicious dinner.
Top Station Munnar
AC Pushback Seat
- Ripple Falls It is one of the magnificent waterfalls in the Idukki district and among the best places to visit in Munnar. you can also go for a zipline on ripple falls.
- Next, head towards Munnar Tea Museum and get to know about antique exhibits that provide information on the history of tea production in Wayanad, machines used for processing tea leaves in the past, and old photos of tea gardens and factories.
- One can also taste the flavor of different kinds of tea at the tea bar here.
- Return to Bangalore with a bag full of memories.
Zip Lining at Ripple Waterfalls
- Comfortable and hygienic vehicle (Tempo Traveler for Group Departures) for sightseeing on all days as per the itinerary.
- Buffet Breakfast from Day 1 & Day 2
- Dinner on Day 1
- Experienced Driver / Certified Guide
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Accommodation in 3-star Hotel on double occupancy
- Sightseeing Entry Charges
- Additional Adventure / Water Activities
- Lunch on Day 1 and Day 2.
- Dinner on Day 2
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions
Things to Carry
Things to carry are as follows
- ID proof (Adhar or any other Gov. ID)
- Reusable water bottles of at least 2 liters
- Cloths for two days and an extra set of clothes.
- Sunscreen and sunglasses
- Toiletries: – Shampoo, towel, toothpaste, soap, sanitizer.
- Juice packs, Glucon-D, and Energy bars, etc.
- A Polybag to carry your wet clothes and shoes back to Bangalore.
- Personal medication if any.
- Mosquito repellent cream.
- Leach repellents like body spray, Dettol, etc.
- A torch with new batteries
- Camera (optional).
- Power Bank to keep your mobiles charged.
- If cancellations made are 30 days before the date of travel then 10.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 3 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 0 days to 3 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees