Dandeli Adventure Tour
- 2 Days 1 Nights
- 30 Slots
- For 10+ years
About the tour:
- Dandeli, a city that sits gracefully in the rocky trails of the Western Ghats is an ideal holiday destination among travellers.
- The unparalleled scenic beauty of this place feels like a warm embrace of nature; mighty mountains, nature reserves, fascinating wildlife, thrilling adventures make Dandeli a must-visit place.
- This place is an incredible destination for every kind of travellers. You can head on to the Kali river for a range of watersports, then, stop by Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary, or hike on to the Syntheri rocks and engulf the maddening peace and beauty of the Western Ghats.
- Dandeli is a complete package of fun, peace, and adventures.
Over night journey from Bangalore
Ac/ Non AC push back seats
Stay Not Included
Meals Not Applicable
- Your Dandeli tour package starts from Bangalore, our representative will pick you up in the late evening from Indranagar: 9:00 PM/ Domlur: 9:15 PM/ Yeshwantpur: 9:45 PM/ Gurguntepalya: 10:00 PM
- Overnight Journey through Tempo Traveller (according to the group size)
Supa Dam River Rafting Syntheri Rocks
Ac/ Non AC push back seats
- Reach Dandeli in the morning and take a breath of fresh air amidst views of picturesque valleys.
- Head towards your hotel and proceed with the check-in formalities.
- Have a delicious breakfast early in the morning and take a rest for a while.
- After taking a rest for a while, depart to witness the magnificent beauty of the Dandeli.
- Head towards Supa Dam, the second-largest dam in Karnataka built across river Kalindi and offers picturesque surroundings all around.
- Next, head towards Kali River, which has its origins in the Uttara Kannada district of Karnataka and offers a memorable escape for adventure lovers.
- One can also indulge in thrilling rafting at your own cost and feel the adventure within.
- Have your lunch at around 2:00 PM (additional Cost) and relax for a while.
- After refreshments, head towards Syntheri Rock, a monolithic granite structure with a height of 300 feet, which is located in the dense forests of Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary. It is a perfect spot for nature seekers and photographers for it boasts a small beautiful waterfall and a rocky ravine.
- Head back to the hotel after a wonderful day.
- Overnight stay in Dandeli.
Wake up Wildlife safari(optional) Crocodile park Local flea market shopping.
AC/ Non AC push back seats
Stay Not Applicable
- Wake up early with a beautiful view from the hotel.
- Optional : Stroll around the wilderness of Dandeli Wildlife Sanctuary early in the morning to witness lush and verdant jungles of the sanctuary and spot a plethora of diversified faunas and floras to capture in the camera lenses.
- Have your Breakfast and proceed with the check out formalities afterwards.
- Later, witness Supa Dam Backwaters, crocodile park, kali river viewpoint and stroll around the markets to collect souvenirs for your loved ones.
- Head back to Bangalore with a bag full of memories.
- Transportation from Bangalore to Bangalore
- Meals: 2 breakfast and 1 dinner.
- Stay: tents (twin/Quad sharing)
- Currated itinerary.
- Lunch on all days
- Sightseeing charges
- Personal expenses.
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions.
Things to Carry
- Soft Copy (Aadhar or other Gov. ID)
- Good trekking shoes
- Strong backpack for trekking
- Reusable water bottles
- Cloths for two days
- Sunscreen,Sunglasses Cap/hat
- Juice packs,Glucon-D,Energy bars
- A Polybag to carry wet clothes
- Raincoat or a poncho
- Personal medication if any.
- Torch with new batteries
- Camera (optional).
- Long socks.
- Power Bank.
- If cancellation are made 15 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Next Upcoming On
Friday - June 16, 2023