- 2 Days 1 Nights
- 12 Slots
- For 10+ years
The Paithalmala trek is a serene escapade into the heart of Kerala's natural beauty, nestled in the district of Kannur. Unravel the expanse of the Western Ghats as you embark on this mesmerizing journey towards the hilltop, located at a height of 1372m above sea level. The trail, approximately 6 km long, takes you through a diverse terrain that encompasses evergreen shola forests, grasslands, and mesmerizing streams.
Whether you're an experienced trekker or a newbie adventurer, Paithalmala trek offers an experience that caters to all. The trek begins from the base of the hill and gradually inclines towards the peak. While the initial part of the trail is a mild walk, the later sections involve a moderately challenging hike.
The Paithalmala trek is more than just a journey - it's a tryst with nature's unspoiled beauty. From the rustling of the leaves to the chattering of birds, every aspect of the trek enchants your senses and leaves you craving for more. At the peak, you are rewarded with a panoramic view of Coorg's lush green valleys and the vast expanse of the Arabian Sea in the horizon. The experience gets even more spellbinding during the monsoons when the whole landscape comes alive with a verdant green cover.
Non A/C Pushback Seater
Start your Night Journey from Bangalore to Paithamala
On Friday, Get picked up in Bangalore from the following points. The exact pick-up location and time will be confirmed after the booking.
- Mysore Road
(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Morning reach to Homestay, fresh up & Have delicious Breakfast
- Start your Trek to Paithamala Hill.
- Reach the Peak
- Experience spectacular Views of Paithamala and have a Packed Lunch With amazing Views.
- Start descending to Homestay.
- Reach Homestay and enjoy the amenities in the Homestay.
- Chill in swimming pool.
- Enjoy the bonfire, depending on weather conditions.
- Have the lip-smacking dinner and retire for the night.
Swimming Pool at our Homestay
First View Point
Non A/C Pushback Seater
- Wake up and fresh up Have delicious breakfast and checkout.
- Visit Irupu Falls which is located in the Brahmagiri Range in the Kodagu district of Karnataka, India, bordering the Wayanad district of Kerala. It is a freshwater cascade and is situated at a distance of 48 km from Virajpet on the highway to Nagarhole
- Start Your Journey towards Bangalore with a bag full of Memories.
- Transportation from Bangalore to Bangalore (non A/C)
- Forest Permits.
- Trek leads form Backpackers United
- 2 Breakfast,1 Lunch,1 Dinner.
- Sightseeing enrty fees.
- River rafting fee.
- Personal expenses.
- Anyting not mentioned in Inclusions.
Things to Carry
- Xerox ID proof (Aadhar or other Gov. ID)
- Good trekking shoes
- Lunch box
- Leach Repellent like Body spray / Dettol / Sanitizer
- Strong backpack for trekking
- Reusable water bottles
- Cloths for two days
- Sunscreen,Sunglasses Cap/hat
- Juice packs,Glucon-D,Energy bars
- A Polybag to carry wet clothes
- Raincoat or a poncho
- Personal medication if any.
- Torch with new batteries
- Camera (optional).
- Long socks.
- Power Bank.
- If cancellations made are 30 days before the date of travel then 10.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 3 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellations are made 0 days to 3 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of the total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees