Bandaje Falls Trek
- 2 Days 2 Nights
- For 10+ years
SItuated in the Charmadi Ghats area of the western ghats, this offbeat trail to Bandaje waterfalls is one of the must-do treks when in Bangalore. The journey takes you through magnificent meadows, river streams, and lush green forests, all of which are a delight to behold. Embark on this exciting trek and see the beauty for yourself!
Non A/C Pushback Seater
Stay Not Applicable
Meals Not Applicable
On Friday, Get picked up in Bangalore from the following points and start your Bandaje trekking tour. The exact pick-up location and time will be confirmed after the booking.
- Gorgunte Palya
- Begin your overnight journey to Bandaje.
Travel Not Applicable
one can opt to stay in Dorm or twin sharing Tents
(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Reach Homestay, relax for a while have your breakfast and get freshened up for the trek.
Start the trek from Sunkasale and traverse through the lush green mountains.
Reach the Ballarayana Durga Fort and trek towards Bandaje falls.
Enjoy your packed lunch and spend some time at the waterfalls.
Start your descent and trek back to the homestay.
Reach back to homestay and get freshened up.
Enjoy a warm campfire Dinner & overnight Stay.
Non A/C Seater
Stay Not Applicable
Wake up in the morning, get freshen up and enjoy your breakfast Breakfast.
Visit Kudige Falls and enjoy the mesmerizing views.
Start back to Bangalore.
Visit Belur Temple & Have self-sponsored lunch on the way.
Reach back to Bangalore.
- Transfers from Bangalore to Bangalore (non A/C)
- Forest Permits.
- Trek leads from Backpackers United
- Local Guides
- 2 Breakfast, 1 Packed Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Lunch on Day 3
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions.
Things to Carry
- Xerox ID proof (Aadhar or other Gov. ID)
- Good trekking shoes
- Strong backpack for trekking
- Reusable water bottles
- Cloths for two days
- Sunscreen,Sunglasses Cap/hat
- Juice packs,Glucon-D,Energy bars
- A Polybag to carry wet clothes
- Raincoat or a poncho
- Personal medication if any.
- Torch with new batteries
- Camera (optional).
- Long socks.
- Power Bank.
- If cancellation are made 15 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Next Upcoming On
Friday - June 16, 2023