- 2 Days 2 Nights
- Difficulty - Moderate
- For 10+ years
Located at a distance of 96 km from the district of Chikmagalur, this Kudremukh trekking would let you explore the forests which are spread over an area of 600 sq km. Hike to reach an altitude of 6,207ft. above sea level and witness the unbounded natural scenes that adorn Kudremukh. This fun-filled Kudremukh trek begins with an overnight journey from Bangalore.
- Avail of this adventurous trekking experience to Kudremukh and replenish yourself with the splendid views from the top of the peak.
- Kudremukh trek package offers two variants- Without transportation and With transportation (from Bangalore).
- Avail the comfort of to and fro transportation from Bangalore, thus avoiding the hassles of public transportation
Non A/C Pushback Seater
On Friday, Get picked up in Bangalore from the following points and start your Kudremukh trekking tour. The exact pick-up location and time will be confirmed after the booking.
- Gorgunte Palya
- Begin your overnight journey to Kudremukh.
one can opt to stay in Dorm or twin sharing Tents
(Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- On the first day of your Kudremukh trek, you will reach Kudremukh National Park around 06:00 AM.
- After having breakfast, we will reach the base camp.
- By 09:00 AM, we will start trekking to the top of Kudremukh Peak which is around 22 KM both ways.
- En route to the peak, have lunch midway.
- Once we reach the top, all of us can enjoy the relishing view of the serenity the peak has to offer.
- Return to the base camp around 06:00 PM after a trek to Kudremukh.
- Enjoy the bonfire.
- Have the lip-smacking dinner and retire for the night.
Non A/C Seater
- Around 08:00 AM, you will grab a scrumptious breakfast.
- Start from Kudremukh National Park and head to visit the Somavathi waterfall
- Enjoy the mesmerizing beauty of the waterfall and calm your soul.
- Enroute visit Samse Tea Estate
- Around 1:00 PM Visit Belur Temple before heading towards a nearby restaurant for lunch
- Have a self-sponsored lunch on the way back from the Kudremukh trek.
- Return to Bangalore around 10:00 PM and get back home with splendid memories.
- Transfers from Bangalore to Bangalore (non A/C)
- Forest Permits.
- Trek leads from Backpackers United
- Local Guides
- 2 Breakfast, 1 Packed Lunch, 1 Dinner
- Jeep Ride
- Lunch on Day 3
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions.
Things to Carry
- Xerox ID proof (Aadhar or other Gov. ID)
- Good trekking shoes
- Strong backpack for trekking
- Reusable water bottles
- Cloths for two days
- Sunscreen,Sunglasses Cap/hat
- Juice packs,Glucon-D,Energy bars
- A Polybag to carry wet clothes
- Raincoat or a poncho
- Personal medication if any.
- Torch with new batteries
- Camera (optional).
- Long socks.
- Power Bank.
- If cancellation are made 15 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees