Huttari Betta Trek
- 1 Days 1 Nights
- Difficulty - Moderate
- For 10+ years
- Best Season - Spring (Feb, March, April) Summer (May, June, July) Monsoon (Aug, Sept, Oct)
Activity Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Activity Time: 11:00 PM - 12 Noon
Activity Duration: 13 Hours
Trek Difficulty: Moderate
Total Trekking Distance: 6-8 km
Maximum Altitude: 1130 m
About Huttari Night Trek:
Embark on an exciting tour to Huttridurga, famously known as the Uttari Betta with a professional guide. Enjoy a 6 km long trail and arrive at the top of the hill fort. Soak in the tranquil views of the lush green surroundings and the picturesque views of the sunrise. Enjoy comfortable & shared transfers from various locations in Bangalore city for a hassle-free trip.
Non AC Pushback Seats
Stay Not Applicable
About the Activity:
- Get picked up from various places in Bangalore from the mentioned locations and start an enthralling Uttari Betta Trek, also known as Hutridurga Trek.
- Get amazed by some scenic views while heading towards Uttari Betta base camp and reach the base point at 3:30 AM.
- Meet your professional guide at the campsite and take part in an interactive briefing session.
- At 4:00 AM, gear up for an adventurous 6 km-long treks with your companions.
- Pass through the hill fort, Hutridurga, which is known for 7 gateways from the base to the summit.
- At 6:00 AM, reach Sankarakumbhi, the summit of the trek, and gather for group photo.
- Admire the beautiful view of sunrise from a height of 3708 feet above the ground.
- At 7:00 AM, head back to reach the base camp by 9am, reach the location, and satisfy your hunger with a scrumptious breakfast around 10am.
You will be dropped off in Bangalore after the memorable trip at 1:00 PM.
- Transfers from Bangalore to Bangalore (non AC)
- Trek leads form Backpackers United
- Breakfast (100rs coupon will be given)
- Personal Expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions.
Things to Carry
- Xerox ID proof (Aadhar or other Gov. ID)
- Good trekking shoes
- Strong backpack for trekking
- Reusable water bottles
- Sunscreen,Sunglasses Cap/hat
- Juice packs,Glucon-D,Energy bars
- A Polybag to carry wet clothes
- Raincoat or a poncho
- Personal medication if any.
- Torch with new batteries
- Camera (optional).
- Long socks.
- Power Bank.
- If cancellation are made 15 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 75.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Next Upcoming On
Saturday - June 10, 2023